Monday, May 9, 2011

"Look at me Now" rap part....try it!

[Busta Rhymes]
Ayo Breezy
Let me show you how to keep the dice rolling
When your doing that thing over there, homie
Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye, Aye
Lets go

cause I feel like I'm running
and I'm feeling like I gotta get away, get away, get away
better know that I don't and I won't ever stop cause
you know I gotta win everyday day, goooo

see they don't really wanna pop me
just know that you will never flop me
and I know that I can be a little cocky, nooo
you aint never gonna stop me

everytime I come a nigga gotta set it then I got it going
then I gotta get it, than I gotta blow, and than I gotta shudder any little thing
the nigga think that he be doing cause it doesnt matter cause I'm gonna dadadadada

then I'm gonna murder every thing and anything a badaboom a badabing
I gotta do a lot of things, and make it clearer to a couple niggas
that I'm always winning and I gotta get it again and again and again 

3 comments:

  1. WOW........that's obsession there, Sara!.......I can do up to the last two paragraphs.....those are TOO fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it fasta than the song :D - Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im using lily e-mail yay...im going to look at her mesegas ;) -Damaris

    ReplyDelete